Casa Marcelli, built in 1916, was one of the first buildings to rise in the beach that bears the same name.
Recently renovated following the styles and the canons of the past it’s characterized by fine finishes and is located right along the pedestrian boulevard, the waterfront of Marcelli, a stone’s throw from the sea and every comfort.
The structure is managed directly by Mrs. Marcelli, there are Mono or Bilocals all equipped with private bathroom, kitchen, and elevator.
Weekly reservations include:
– Linen and room cleaning,
– access to the swimming pool of the adjacent Hotel Marcelli,
– Private beach with parasol and two beds, at the beach establishment attached to the Marcelli hotel.
– Being able to use the Hotel Marcelli Bar and Restaurant service.
– Parking area.
For reservations and information contact directly Mrs. Marialuisa Marcelli .